FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. (FAQs)
- Is the Park free to access?
Ans: Yes for a group of 10 (Ten) or less to make use of the Lawn without Setup. A group more than 10 (Ten) requires payment.
- What is the operational time of the Park?
Ans: Park is opened everyday between 10am and 6pm.
- Are Food and Drinks allowed?
Ans: Yes, but breakables (Glass containers), Satchet water and sharp objects (Knife) are not allowed
- Is music allowed in the Park?
Ans: Yes, but has to be regulated by Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (LASEPA)’s Standard.
- Is Smoking and Drinking of alcohol allowed in the Park?
- Is Cooking allowed in the Park?
Ans: NO, but with approval and not on the Lawn.
- Are Canopies, Chairs and Tables allowed on the Lawn?
Ans: No. For Garden Events (Picnics, Weddings, Launch, etc), Garden Chairs and tables, and a Flat based Canopy is allowed, if otherwise, Astroturf, Artificial grass or Rug has to be laid on the Lawn before setup at a cost.
- How do I book the Park for an event?
Ans: You can send a physical request to the Agency, Addressing it to
The General Manager,
Lagos State Parks and Gardens Agency,
Plot 2, L. J. Dosunmu Street,
- How do I make payment for the use of Park?
Ans: No Cash Allowed. Payment can be made through bank transactions.
Steps in making payment
- Payment can be made into the Lagos State Government Account in any of the banks listed in the provisional approval
- Fill in the required information in the teller provided by the bank.
Agency Code (7760000)
Revenue Code (4050016)
Company’s/Individual Tax Payer ID (C- *****/N-******).
Payment can also be made through the POS terminal in the office or any of our Parks if available.
- Is there a fee to have a photoshoot in the Park?
Ans: Yes. For individual photoshoot (Pre-Wedding, Birthdays), Tickets are available at our Parks
N2500:00/hour. For group photoshoot or commercial shoot, please contact the Agency.
- Is there a fee for Videoshoot in the Park?
Ans: Yes, please contact the Agency for the category of Videoshoot.
- Are the Park Users required to clean after use?
Ans: Yes, but in the case of exclusive booking of the Park, the Park user is expected to make provision for cleaning and Evacuation.
- Submission of a letter of intent;
- Submission of a mock-up design in the event that a space is needed;
- Contact details of a contact person for further engagement;