The following services are available to the Public:
- Park Management
- Tree Planting & Maintenance:
- Tree Pruning/Felling permit
- Tree Transplanting service
- Plant Nursery and Horticultural Research
- Landscaping and Design
Park Management Services
- Excursion for schools
- Educational Tour
- Events Hosting (LASG events & Public Events)
- Video shoot
- Meetings (Seminar, Symposium etc)
Tree Planting, Tree Pruning, Tree Felling and Tree Transplanting
Requests from the public involve the following procedures;
- Application request letter for tree pruning, felling or transplanting written to the General Manager, LASPARK.
- Site Assessment and Tree Investigation/Recommendation.
- Preparation of bill of Quantity and payment details
- Presentation of evidence of payment
- Final approval
- Work Execution (pruning, felling & transplanting)Evacuation of resultant from site
- Compliance monitoring visit.